One of the biggest challenges faced by Brands and businesses are mobility support across various devices and platforms. Cross-platform mobile development refers to the development of mobile apps that can be used on multiple mobile platforms. There are several adaptable and powerful cross-platform mobile development frameworks, such as Sencha, SproutCore, jQuery or PhoneGap that provide an HTML5-based platform for designing and developing native web apps that will look, feel and function to give the same rich user experience across all devices (smartphone, tablets and desktops).
IFlair, provide phoneGap development service and have extensive experience in developing superior cross platform app development. iFlair’s expert cross-platform developers can create a hybrid platform based experience that will meet your user, business, industry and/or vertical needs. We offer a highly flexible, proven engagement model that starts with a comprehensive evaluation of your business and IT requirements to ensure that ultimately, the right cross-platform mobile development solution will be delivered both quickly and cost-effectively, meeting your development goals and deadlines.
Cross Platform Mobile Development
- Cross-platform open source web development
- Mobile Web App Development
- Mobile Web Development
- Cross-platform App Development
- Hybrid App Development
- Multi-platform Development
- HTML5 Development
- Responsive Design
- Adaptive Design
- Cross Platform integration
- We develop all kind of mobile apps including native, cross platform and hybrid apps.
- Our approach offers a significant cost saving benefit compared to building native applications for each platform.
- Our cross-platform developers have deep expertise in creating unique and powerful cross platform web, mobile and custom solutions that can work across multiple device platforms and operating systems.